Wednesday, September 15, 2010

"Herro!"


After a long break from "stuffs," I'm back and ready to make more "works." The last few months have been a bit trying on my willpower: my computer broke, never to be fixed again, so no digital whatsits. Therefore, I also lacked the ability to update about the small amount of work I did do on here. However, despite my crestfallen spirit, I did manage to dream up a plethora of new projects. Hopefully, I'll be much more productive in the future (at least for some time, anyhow).

On a side note, I've decided to write a novel. I have always enjoyed writing. Perhaps this summer, everything came together as just the right impetus for me. Suffice to say at this point, the plot revolves around an evil plot at world domination in a post-apocalyptic "New Earth" and will rely heavily on the use of satire and caricature. As of now, I'm still brainstorming ideas, but as this side project progresses, turns into a main project, and consumes my very lifeforce, I'll fill you in more.


No comments:

Post a Comment